By Àlex Pardo, Albert Clapés, Sergio Escalera, Oriol Pujol (auth.), Jordi Nin, Daniel Villatoro (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the court cases of the second one foreign convention on Citizen Sensor Networks, CitiSens 2013, held in Barcelona, Spain, in September 2013. The eight papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixteen submissions. the themes coated are: trajectory mining, shrewdpermanent towns, multi-agents platforms, networks simulation, shrewdpermanent sensors and clustering or info anonymization.
Read or Download Citizen in Sensor Networks: Second International Workshop, CitiSens 2013, Barcelona, Spain, September 19, 2013, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Best international_1 books
DepCoS – RELCOMEX is an annual sequence of meetings prepared via Wrocław college of know-how to advertise a accomplished method of overview of procedure performability that is now in most cases referred to as dependability. not like vintage analyses which have been targeting reliability of technical assets and constructions outfitted from them, dependability is predicated on multi-disciplinary method of conception, expertise and upkeep of a approach thought of to be a multifaceted amalgamation of technical, info, association, software program and human (users, directors, supervisors, and so on.
This ebook is dedicated to the hybridization of clever platforms that's a promising examine box of recent computational intelligence taken with the improvement of the subsequent new release of clever structures. This quantity includes the papers provided within the 15th foreign convention on Hybrid clever structures (HIS 2015) held in Seoul, South Korea in the course of November 16-18, 2015.
This booklet constitutes the lawsuits of the twenty seventh foreign Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms, IWOCA 2016, held in Helsinki, Finland, in August 2016. The 35 papers awarded during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 87 submissions. They have been prepared in topical classes named: computational complexity; computational geometry; networks; enumeration; on-line algorithms; algorithmic graph thought; dynamic programming; combinatorial algorithms; graph algorithms; combinatorics; and probabilistics.
This ebook investigates demonization in foreign politics, quite within the heart East. It argues that whereas demonization’s origins are spiritual, its endured presence is essentially political. Drawing upon examples from ancient and sleek conflicts, this paintings addresses key questions: Why do leaders demonize enemies whilst waging battle?
- Distributed, Parallel and Biologically Inspired Systems: 7th IFIP TC 10 Working Conference, DIPES 2010 and 3rd IFIP TC 10 International Conference, BICC 2010, Held as Part of WCC 2010, Brisbane, Australia, September 20-23, 2010. Proceedings
- Legal Aspects of International Drug Control
- Exchange Rates in Multicountry Econometric Models
- Tourist behaviour: an international perspective
- Trade terms translator : glossary of international trade in 8 languages
Extra resources for Citizen in Sensor Networks: Second International Workshop, CitiSens 2013, Barcelona, Spain, September 19, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
5. Finally, Sect. 6 concludes the paper. Crowdsensing Simulation Using ns-3 49 2 State of the Art In order to provide an insight of the tools we can use in smart sensing-related research, and without claiming completeness, this section presents some of the most popular simulation platforms, both commercial and open-sourced, that can be used in order to simulate the behaviours of a crowdsensing network. Most network simulators follow an open source philosophy in order to enable researchers to contribute with new models and protocols to the simulation platform.
Extracting personal behavioral patterns from geo-referenced tweets. In: AGILE 2013 (2013) 9. : Unveiling the complexity of human mobility by querying and mining massive trajectory data. VLDB J. Int. J. Very Large Data Bases 20(5), 695–719 (2011) 10. : Learning to rank for spatiotemporal search. In: Proceedings of the sixth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, pp. 717–726. ACM (2013) 11. : A faster algorithm for betweenness centrality. J. Math. Sociol. C. me Abstract. The problem of ﬁnding parking slots imposes both societal and infrastructural issues in modern cities.
The performance of such sensor networks depends heavily on the mobility of the users and their willingness to collaborate. It is hard to obtain a stable set of users to evaluate such kinds of sensor networks and, for that reason, studies of crowdsensing networks are scarce. In this paper, we describe how the ns-3 network simulator can be used to simulate some crowdsensing networks with specific characteristics by using the mobility properties of network nodes together with the wireless interface in ad hoc network mode.