By Markus Schief
The relevance of software program enterprise versions has enormously elevated lately. Markus Schief explores possibilities to enhance the administration of those versions. according to a conceptual framework of software program company version features, he conducts huge empirical reviews to check the present country of industrial versions within the software program undefined. those info then function a starting place for statistical analyses of commercial versions’ influence on company and M&A functionality. ultimately, the writer develops a software program company version administration tool.
Read or Download Business Models in the Software Industry: The Impact on Firm and M&A Performance PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
In lifestyles, time is funds, and on the net, the scale of information is cash. Small courses and small records take much less disk house and value much less to ship over the net. Compression Algorithms for genuine Programmers describes the fundamental algorithms and ways for compressing info so that you can create the smallest documents attainable.
The expanding development of multimedia information use is probably going to speed up growing an pressing desire of supplying a transparent technique of shooting, storing, indexing, retrieving, examining, and summarizing info via photo information. synthetic Intelligence for Maximizing content material dependent snapshot Retrieval discusses significant elements of content-based snapshot retrieval (CBIR) utilizing present applied sciences and purposes in the man made intelligence (AI) box.
The emergence of the net permits thousands of individuals to exploit numerous digital info retrieval platforms, resembling: electronic libraries, net se's, on-line databases, and on-line public entry catalogs. Interactive info Retrieval in electronic Environments offers theoretical framework in knowing the character of data retrieval, and provides implications for the layout and evolution of interactive info retrieval platforms.
Organize and retain your individual cloud-based Infrastructure as a carrier (IaaS) utilizing OpenStackAbout This BookBuild and deal with a cloud setting utilizing simply 4 digital machinesGet to grips with essential in addition to not obligatory OpenStack elements and know the way they paintings togetherLeverage your cloud setting to supply Infrastructure as a carrier (IaaS) with this useful, step by step guideWho This e-book Is ForThis e-book is concentrated in any respect aspiring directors, architects, or scholars who are looking to construct cloud environments utilizing Openstack.
- The Google Generation. Are Ict Innovations Changing Information Seeking Behaviour?
- Advances in Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing: Workshops of ESOCC 2014, Manchester, UK, September 2-4, 2014, Revised Selected Papers
- Handbook of Research on Innovations in Database Technologies and Applications: Current and Future Trends
- The Transform and Data Compression Handbook (Electrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series)
- Storage Management in Data Centers: Understanding, Exploiting, Tuning, and Troubleshooting Veritas Storage Foundation
Extra info for Business Models in the Software Industry: The Impact on Firm and M&A Performance
5) published a further literature review of generic business model conceptualizations. They select 34 literature sources and review the proposed business model components (Krumeich et al. 2012, p. 2). Though the semantic meaning of the components is often similar, the naming of the components may vary in the literature sources (Krumeich et al. 2012, p. 1). Heterogeneous naming of semantically-linked components is hence harmonized. The resulting framework (Tab. 4) consists of 20 components grouped into five areas: Value capturing model, value offering model, value creation model, cooperation model, and financial model (Krumeich et al.
Accordingly, increasing data can be stored at low costs (EP1), strong computing power is not only available to an exclusive circle but to a broad mass (EP2), and developers can focus increasingly on requirements, design, and usability (EP3) as performance is supported by computing power (Messerschmitt and Szyperski 2005, p. 29-36). 1 Software Industry as the Context of the Study 17 ered (Messerschmitt and Szyperski 2005, p. 27). A high number of parallel users increases capacity utilization, but may also cause longer response times.
As a result, this literature review reveals various avenues for further research that need to be addressed. 1 Generic The question what drives M&A performance has received considerable research attention and remains of continuous interest in strategic management and corporate finance. e. non-industry-specific) and software industry-specific M&A research discipline. The goal is to investigate success drivers of mergers and acquisitions in the software industry. To categorize the M&A success drivers the framework in Fig.